Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: PV Football History Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PV Football History Help

    Alright, I'm only 19 so somebody with a little more age help me out. By my memories, checking websites, old books, and other things I've figured up 16 LPD Titles, 13 Region D, 1 State Runner up, and 8 State Champions. I've also tried to figure out how many players from PV made first team All State. This has been a bit of a challenge and is where I need some help so if you know of someone I leave out please add them or if I have something wrong plese correct me. I only have all state players up to 94 and the rest is what I'm trying to remember myself so I know some of this will be wrong.

    Tony Gilly
    James Scardo
    Billy Mullins
    Duane Phillips
    Forty Jackson
    Troy Chandler
    Wanye McKinney
    John Snoodgrass
    Wanye Gilly
    Eupton Jackson
    Pat Swinney
    Randy Purvis
    Mark Mullins
    Dennis Blagg
    Robbie Fox
    Todd Meade
    Shane Jesse
    Shawn Bowman
    Ricky Webb
    Dwayne Boatright
    Sam Davenport
    Jason Strang
    Andy Robbins
    Derek Ford
    Jared Johnson
    Raymond Davis
    Greg Bishop
    Shane Tucker
    Shawn Daniel
    Thomas Jones
    Wes Robbins
    Jerry Shuler
    Todd Zirkle
    Jason McCoy
    Keith Esteppe
    John Young
    Julius Jones
    Brent Ball
    Brad Robbins
    Patrick McKinney
    Cody Zirkle
    Jason Neeley
    Chad Lane
    Matt Stidham
    Doug Gibson
    Marty Gilley
    Joel Davis
    Joe Mullins
    Jason Gilley
    Patrick Cole
    James Holcomb

    I can think of some more but I'm not 100% sure so I'm not listing them, people help me out. My memory is going bad.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    I could be wrong but I believe Matt Stidham, Robbie Duncan and Joel Davis were all first team all-staters.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    I only thought Duncan made second team but I could be wrong I thought Stidham did also but I remembered him having an injury and wasn't 100% sure. Joel Davis is another I wasn't sure about.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    Stidham was first team.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    Was that before or after the injury Hearl? Do you know of anyone else?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    He was first team his junior year.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TEXAS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    James Holcomb
    Jason Gilley
    patrick cole

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    Was Kevin Reed 1st team? I know he was in baseball, as well as a solid wrestler
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moon_pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    Doug Gibson, Brent Ball, and Marty Gilley. A few Lineman i can think of.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV Football History Help

    Add Joel Davis and Joe Mullins to the list .
    Some great players listed there... Duncan to Robbins great qb wr combo , Shane Tucker best fb at PV (a Mack truck in pads) as well as Duane "Bubby" Phillips a defensive weapon as a punter always putting teams at their own goal line , the boy could boom the ball and had great accuracy. Joe Mullins a headhunter at lb put several players out of games including Gravely .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •